Prior to my move to Vermont, almost my entire career was spent in high-tech marketing. I co-founded a Boston-based mainframe systems software company, VM/CMS Unlimited, in 1985. After selling it a few years later, I worked for a number of high-tech, mainly software, start-ups as a marketer in and around Boston. While I loved my work, I spent, on average, more than 3 hours/day commuting — for more than twenty-three years! The rat race finally got to me; and, in mid 2003, my family and I started the move North.
Today, my work life bears little resemblance to what it once was — I traded Boston's Rt. 128 for Stowe's Mountain Road, and I'm now a Realtor® — I wouldn't go back! My wife and I now live in the Village of Hyde Park, where we both are deeply involved in community service.
In November 2014 I ''retired'' after 11 seasons as a member of the Mt. Mansfield Ski Patrol at Stowe Mountain Resort. At the same time I became a Stowe Host at the resort — call me when you''re planning to come to Stowe.
I'm an agent at Coldwell Banker Carlson Real Estate, where I specialize in working with buyers (from away!) who are contemplating or ready to make a lifestyle change, as well as with local-area sellers and buyers. I've earned a National Realtors Association Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR®) certification. Previously I was the Real-Estate Marketing Manager at Spruce Peak at Stowe Mountain Resort. I am a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® and subscribe to its strict Code of Ethics.
For real-estate inquiries or help with your lifestyle change, call me at 802 730-4343 or write to me.
- National Association of Realtors®
- Vermont Association of Realtors®
- Lamoille Area Board of Realtors®
- Secretary and Public Relations, 2012
- Member, Community Outreach Committee, 2012
Whether you're facing foreclosure or just feeling unnerved as you see foreclosure signs popping up in your neighborhood, you can take action to avert the worst. Our foreclosure guide helps you if you're facing foreclosure, or if you just want to help.
- Chair, Village of Hyde Park Development Review Board — appointed 11/2015
- Member, Hyde Park Development Review Board — appointed 09/2014
- Member, Village of Hyde Park (VT) Board of Trustees — since 2009
- Founding Member, Hyde Park Town and Village Joint Economic Development Board — since 2013
- President, Hyde Park Improvement Association — 2011 to 2014
- Member, Marketing Committee, Lamoille County Players — 2012
- Mentor, Hyde Park Elementary School — since 2011
- Helen Day Art Center, Stowe — Past Member, Board of Trustees
- Hingham Square Business Association, Hingham, MA — Past 2-term President
- Government Structure Committee, Cohasset, MA — Past Member
Mt. Mansfield Ski Patrol Awards
- 2005-2006 Volunteer Ski Patroller of the Year
- 2010-2011 Responded to the Most Accidents (by a part-time patroller)