Search Properties by Town
March 2014 Stowe-area
Real-estate Market Report
Stowe Townhomes and Condominiums
Inventory is down, closing prices are up slightly, at 1.1%, and median prices are down both for March and YTD. The percent of original price received is up 9% in March and 9.6% YTD. If you've been wanting to buy, the time is still right!
Stowe Single-family Homes
New listings and closed sales are growing, and closing prices are up, indicating a shift towards more expensive homes. Median and Average sales prices are both up significantly; and, homes are selling more quickly (by 25%) than they did a year ago. But inventory, overall, is decreasing, with months supply down to 11.2, down from 19.3 at the end of March 2013. The net? There's a bit of buying frenzy going on. If you're planning to buy a single-family home in Stowe, you should think about starting your search soon.
Read the complete report, with stats for Stowe and Lamoille County.
Travel + Leisure Magazine Has a lot to say about Stowe, Vermont
Two of America's Most Romantic Towns are in Vermont. Guess what the other one is!
Stowe, Vermont has one America's Best Ski Resort Restaurants
One of America's Best Winter Drives Starts in Stowe
Can I Help You Find Yours?
- "Heeding Charlie's advice resulted in a quick sale."
- "You were the ideal realtor for us."
- "If you want the very best realtor, get Charlie."
- " [Charlie] was clear, honest, and thorough throughout the process."
- "His local knowledge gave us a great feel for the area."
- "[Charlie] always makes you feel like you're his most important client."
Photo: Mt. Mansfield from Rt. 100 north of Stowe, VT - April 2, 2014
© 2014, Charlie Aronovici