Search Properties by Town
Travel + Leisure Magazine Has a lot to say about Stowe, Vermont
Two of America's Most Romantic Towns are in Vermont. Guess what the other one is!
Stowe, Vermont has one America's Best Ski Resort Restaurants
One of America's Best Winter Drives Starts in Stowe
January 2014 Vermont Market Report
The same factors that catalyzed widespread market recovery in 2012 and 2013 are likely to continue in 2014, though perhaps at a more moderate pace. That’s not a bad thing, since the market is returning to a stable, healthy state. Potential trends to watch for in 2014 include increased seller activity, more new construction and fewer foreclosures on the market. Inventory is another metric to watch this year.
Read the complete report, with stats for Lamoille County and Stowe, here.
Can I Help You Find Yours?
- "Heeding Charlie's advice resulted in a quick sale."
- "You were the ideal realtor for us."
- "If you want the very best realtor, get Charlie."
- " [Charlie] was clear, honest, and thorough throughout the process."
- "His local knowledge gave us a great feel for the area."
- "[Charlie] always makes you feel like you're his most important client."
Don’t miss the debut of the Coldwell Banker ad, “Home Sweet Home,” on the Grammy Awards which air Sunday, January 26th at 8 p.m. on CBS. Join the conversation on Twitter by following us at @coldwellbanker and using the hashtag #HomeRocks.
Photo: Mt. Mansfield / Stowe Mountain Resort
© 2013-2014, Charlie Aronovici